Jan 2016 – I keeping the page up for historic purposes, but it is not current.
Sorry but I haven’t been able to keep up with this database.
I’m going to try something new here at DTD. The following running database will consist of BitTorrent Copyright Infringement cases I get from RFC Express. The database is unlikely to be 100% up to date all the time, so use it as a starting point and make sure to verify the information. Note: Sorting and filtering the data will give you more tailored results. For now I will keep it strictly to case openings. Please drop me a comment, email, or Twitter concerning this database.
Since 11 Jul 13, the following jurisdictions have had BitTorrent copyright infringement law suits filed. Note: this does not mean if you reside in another jurisdiction, you cannot be sued. The chance of this happening is just less, as there is no recent history and/or no copyright troll local counsels for that jurisdiction.
- Colorado District Court
- Delaware District Court
- District Of Columbia District Court
- Florida Middle District Court
- Florida Southern District
- Georgia Northern District (*** New as of 5 Dec 13 ***)
- Illinois Northern District Court
- Illinois Central District Court
- Indiana Northern District Court
- Indiana Southern District Court
- Iowa Northern District Court
- Louisiana Eastern District Court
- Maryland District Court
- Michigan Eastern District Court
- Michigan Western District Court
- Minnesota District Court
- Missouri Eastern District Court
- New Jersey District Court
- Ohio Southern District Court
- Pennsylvania Eastern District Court
- Pennsylvania Middle District Court (*** New as of 31 Jan 14 ***)
- Tennessee Western District Court
- Texas Northern District
- Texas Southern District
- Wisconsin Western District Court
- Wisconsin Eastern District Court